Seven (7) Member Board (Appointed)
- Reviews applications for Certificates of Appropriateness and written appeals regarding decisions made by a planning official.
- Reviews and approves or disapproves conditions of construction, reconstruction, and alterations of exterior appearances, including repair and change of exterior color where improvement value exceeds $25,000.00.
- Enforces Board of Architectural Review standards and considers variances for extraordinary conditions.
- Promotes the purposes of the Historic Preservation Ordinance.
- Provides formal recommendations to the Town Council and/orPlanning Commission on ordinance adoption, amendment, and historic property designation.
If you are interested in serving on this board, please click here